Photo Editing

It is raining very hard today and as usual things get a little bored. So i ended up sorting my photos and editing them. As what I've mention on my previous blog. I am so in-love with vintage. I just love the look of it, may it be on things or clothes. So i decided to give some of my photos a vintage feel. Here are some of my favorite online photo editor sites, which i truly find helpful and easy to use:

www.picyou.com  - a perfect way to give your photo a vintage feel. An online version of intagram.
www.picnik.com      - lets you edit all your photos online.
www.funnywow.com - makes funny photo effects online




My own DIY Neacklace. 


Here is a photo of my lovey dog Maggie that i edited on funnywow.com
You can choose over a variety of funny backgrounds.


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment